Friday, January 13, 2012

You didn't know it, but this is what you're doing TONIGHT!

Tonight at 10pm, CBS is airing a brand new episode of "Blue Bloods", the hit cop-drama starring Tom Selleck, Donnie Wahlberg and Bridget Moynahan.  What makes this Friday's episode particularly special is that it was written by my incredible husband, John Moskowitz.  That's right, you're being invited to witness John's television debut.  And you can see a sneak peek of it right here!


So whatever your plans were, I strongly suggest that you cancel them. This is far more important. : ) And tell your friends and family members to tune in too. This is a win-win situation here: A great hour of TV for you and a bump in the ratings for John's show.  And if you're absolutely unable to watch the show, set your DVRs or least turn on the TV before you leave the house.  

I hope you enjoy the show and we both thank you very much for your support.  All the best.


BLUE BLOODS, "The Uniform" - Friday, January 13th @ 10pm on CBS

2 comments:

  1. YESSSSSSS! Congratulations! That rules!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am only 15 minutes into this episode but there were so many gems already that I had to do a quick look up of the writer. No wonder I can't find much info. Your hubby's debut?! That is so cool! I will be keeping an eye out for more.

    Please tell him to keep at it!!!

    ReplyDelete