Monday, July 22, 2013

Completely insane person announces birth of royal baby...

I know this isn't my typical posting subject, but this photo, taken from the NY Times article about the birth of the son of Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge, actually made me LAUGH OUT LOUD. Like spit-laugh-coffee-into-my-computer-amounts-of-laugh-out-loud.


Look at the face on that mad-man. And he's officially in charge of announcements over at Buckingham Palace. It's not like he's some kooky fan-boy who just shows up and pretends he works there. They pay him to stand outside screaming. I wouldn't let him within 5-miles of a royal baby if I was in charge! 

Regardless of their less than prudent hiring policies, I want to wish the royal family a big congratulations on the birth of their son. 

They don't know what they're in for... : ) 

2 comments: