Friday, September 20, 2013

Things are getting top secret around here.


I pretty much can't tell you anything about what I've been doing for the last week, nor can I tell you what I'm going to be doing in the coming weeks. I'm locked-down over here.

Don't ask-- it's a secret! 



However, I figure that I should still try to maintain the blog while I'm in the witness-protection-program (No! I'm not really in the witness protection program!) My plan is to bribe my readers with something simple, yet compelling. Baby-bribery. Which translates to me posting new photographs of my unbelievably gorgeous baby as often as possible, because babies are usually more entertaining than D-I-Y projects, and certain to be a heck of a lot cuter. : )


Keep on checking back to see more photos of Jules, and to find out more about my top-secret-endeavor, if and when I can ever tell you more!

But don't ask-- it's a secret! : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment