Monday, June 9, 2014

R.I.P. Free Time.


It's a CRAZY time right now, and sadly, my spare time has died a tragic death, and with it, my ability to maintain this blog in a timely fashion. Since I last posted (May 21st! The horror! The shame! That is almost three weeks ago!) I've been swamped with work projects, life projects, and of course, home improvement projects. Just because I'm not posting doesn't mean I'm not doing!

During my silence, we've installed a new sink in our kitchen in Brooklyn (OMG. We'll talk about this eventually. It's fantastic.) We've installed wall-to-wall paneling and a bead-board ceiling in the guest bedroom in the Catskills' Farmhouse, made all new outdoor cushions for the furniture at the farmhouse, completely re-dry-walled-re-plastered-re-painted-re-awesome-d the stairwell and upstairs' hallway in the farmhouse, and have had the entire outside of the house painted. There's also gardening that's been done, stone paths that have been laid, and cool exterior lights that have been ordered for our eventually beautiful front porch.

I promise I will eventually blog about all of this existing progress, but in the meantime, you can follow all of our projects and adventures by checking in on my facebook page, my instagram account (@christinasalway), or my twitter feed (@christinasalway)

Catch me there and then check back here soon to see more detailed accounts of all of our ventures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment