Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Feeling crafty?

I confess, I'm still way too immersed in vacation-mode to start any of my own projects, but I just got this weekly newsletter email from Better Homes & Gardens with some cute and crafty ideas... Lots of them are also very tacky (like turning your side table into a drum-lookin' thing by making a weird and ill-fitting table cloth) but some of them are great too...

I've sifted through them and picked out a couple that look really fun and easy to do, in case you're feeling crafty before I am...




I was thinking this same concept could also be applied to a larger screen, composed of three panels, each panel maybe 72" height and 24" wide, you could wallpaper the back and front sides of each panel, paint the edges, and make an awesome room divider... 

Just sayin'... Maybe it's time to get crafty!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment