Saturday, August 29, 2015

Not dead. Busy.

It's almost a joke how busy we are right now. I've got a larger client load than I've ever had, everyone wants everything done by Thanksgiving, John's getting terrifying close to opening a restaurant which means that I'm being whisked off to obscure parts of Brooklyn to look at potential spaces every other day, Jules had his first and second day of pre-pre-school (!!!!) and oh yeah-- I've been writing a book and my first chapters and projects are due-- on Wednesday. 


So. To reassure you, I'm not dead. I'm just in one of those so-busy-being-creative-I-don't-have-time-to-be-creative periods... I promise I'll get back on the building-doing-creating wagon in a week or two. In the meantime, you'll just have to read the news! ; ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment