Friday, February 12, 2016

We found a place! (Maybe.)

OMG. I think we've found a new apartment. I don't have photos. I don't want to give you any info yet. I don't wanna jinx it. I don't wanna count my chickens before they've hatched, grown up, and made more chickens. This entire apartment hunting experience has been a misery. I'm like ten years older than I was on December 26th, 2015, before we found out how quickly our living situation was unraveling. The wrinkles between my eyebrows look like the Grand Canyon, and I haven't slept properly in a month and a half. But hopefully we're almost at the end of this saga. 

Stay tuned. 

1 comment:

  1. my son has moved twice in Brooklyn, once from midtown to Greenpoint, then to Dumbo, now to Williamsburg. I know your pain (second hand)

    ReplyDelete