Monday, May 9, 2011

The Best Laid Plans...

I was planning not to show any more photographs of The Greenhouse Project until it was completely completed, but alas-- I could not have predicted how indescribably beautiful it would look this evening. 

What are you gonna do? I can't possibly not show off these lovely photos (taken by the considerably more photo-taking-talented husband), but I also don't have the steam tonight to tell the full story of how we acquired that hulking mass of a cast-iron farm sink or how those two awesome farm-lookin' salvaged tables came to be...







So you'll just have to check back tomorrow for all the juicy details! 

In the meantime, you can enjoy the beautiful photos and I'll rest my aching back...


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Carrie! I'm so pleased with the outcome already... but there is still a lot left to do before it's finished, and then there is the matter of PLANTING!

    Stay in touch!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete