Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ps. East Hampton House for Rent (and I designed it!)

I just heard from a client of mine that she is looking to rent out her lovely home in East Hampton for the month of August.

If you are local folk interested in renting out a place this summer- take a gander at the photos down below. I actually did much of the interior design of this home a couple of years ago, so I can vouch for its brilliance and beauty. (Ha!)


"Lovely easy to live in 3-bedroom house with 2 baths, AC, heated pool, decks...
About 8 min by car to East Hampton Main Street and 10 min to Sag Harbor.  
Northwest woods/Settlers Landing. Available Aug 1st - Labor Day.
$15,000.00 for the 5 weeks.  Might consider 2 week period.(Non-smokers please, 
dogs: it depends!)"



You can also read a description of the project on my website, and see more photos of the house there... I have stayed in the house numerous times while we were working the project and can assure you of its excellent location and tremendous charm. It has a beautiful pool with surrounding deck, and has a very private feel to it. Highly recommended! 


If you are interested, please contact me via: christina@11211design.com, and I'll put you in touch with her.






















To see what else I've been working on, you can also take a look at my website here:  www.11211design.com (though please forgive how out of date some of the images are... It is hard when your "webmaster" is also your brother, who is currently going through medical school and not very interested in dealing with your website because he's learning how to deliver babies and what not.)

No comments:

Post a Comment