Saturday, June 4, 2011

Renovate Brooklyn! Ladder Up!


 Okay, the ladder has been scraped, sanded, and re-painted. The color, a greyish-navy-ish-blue in satin finish from Valspar, is a hit so far (I've only asked John, but I really like it too...) and I'm so enthusiastic about it, I'm considering painting the lower cabinets of the kitchen the same color.


GASP!

Yes... that's what is on my to-do list next. Once John finishes the kitchen ceiling repairs. Assuming John finishes the kitchen ceiling repairs. Assuming we both live through that in order to paint the kitchen cabinets... In the meantime though, let's focus on the small victories. That's a mighty fine looking blue ladder leaning in my living room, and now I can shimmy up to get the stuff above the living room closets.

A total success! No tears shed! $9.00 spent! Hazahh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment