Thursday, October 20, 2011

Good News!

Guess what!?!?

I received an email this morning that the beautiful bird chandelier I have been pining for, once completely sold out, is back in stock, so I can get mine NOW!!!


Unfortunately, no one emailed me about winning $622.50 (£395 converted to dollars), so I guess I can't get mine NOW.


Oh well... The email did remind me that I'd promised to attempt to build a knock-off of this light fixture once I got back from Paris, so maybe I should get the ball rolling this weekend. I've already got some ideas for how I'm going to build it, so if I can get out and buy the bits and bobs, maybe I can get started on my master piece this weekend!

Check back for updates... This is sure to be an adventure.

*Disclaimer: I'm not optimistic that my version of this chandelier will be as beautiful as the store-bought version, but I am confident it will be considerably less expensive! I'll let you be the judge.

1 comment:

  1. Just saw this tutorial on another blog and thought of you! Looks like everyone is into the bird chandeliers these days!

    http://ourhumbleabowed.wordpress.com/2011/09/27/going-out-on-a-limb/

    Can't wait to see your version as well!

    ReplyDelete