Monday, December 19, 2011

Photos of Christmas In Brooklyn!

Here are the (slightly delayed) photos of our very merry decorations in Brooklyn. Okay... it's no Martha Stewart-blissed-out-Christmas... but with our very minimal expenditure ($9.00!), our apartment is looking mighty festive!

Hope everyone is gearing up for a very happy holiday! 

Did the holidays sneak up on anybody else this year? I feel like I've only just recovered from my Thanksgiving food-coma, and now it's almost New Year's...

I haven't even started my Christmas shopping. Oops!



Check out our menorah, at the ready, down below. I'm pretty sure you're meant to put the candles in, one at a time, but the symmetrist in me just couldn't wait until the end of the week! I promise I'll restrain myself and only light one each night! 


I've got to tell you-- I really can't get enough of the holidays! Now if only I could find some time to do my shopping!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment