Friday, September 21, 2012

So, parenting is pretty time consuming...

Sorry I haven't been updating the blog as often as you might hope, but this parenting thing is a pretty full-time gig. I'll try to be better about it, but I've got to confess, "Update the blog" isn't on the top of my to-do list when I find a pocket of free time lately. : )

However, Julia just sent me the link to this terrific video, made by the same folks who printed the playful "Paris vs. New York" art work that we have in our dining room. Such a fun clip, I thought I should share with all of you...


In the event that the video link doesn't work for you, check it out on You Tube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji1iIRwl0W0&feature=player_embedded

Check back soon-- I've got some yummy recipes to post and a new addition to Julian's room to talk about... : ) 

Remember-- patience is a virtue! 

No comments:

Post a Comment