Sunday, January 27, 2013

Where are we? Day #3

Just a couple more shots to keep you guessing...

I have a sneaking suspicion that most of you have probably figured out our whereabouts by now, but I'm going to keep going with this series because it's just too much fun to stop. : )

The best bakery around... the much beloved Blé Sucre!
Of course, exposing Jules to my favorite baguette was top priority!


This is an odd but a meaningful one to John and me. This is where John and I spent much of our honeymoon, in a lovely little flat on the corner of Rue Sedaine and Rue de la Roquette. Who would have guessed that four years later, I'd be parking a stroller on this same street corner?!?

Okay, enough of the authentic neighborhood shots! I promise we'll do some proper sight seeing tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment