Saturday, March 23, 2013

Just in time for Passover!

My mother, aka English Martha Stewart, just sent me this recipe, which I think I'm going to attempt for Passover next week. I'm excited-- it sounds delicious, and is also leavened-flour-free! What's not to love? : )

Thanks Martha! We can always count on you for festive solutions to culinary conundrums!

Pistachio, Honey and Sea Salt Matzo:

















Ingredients:

  • 5 ounces chopped dark chocolate
  • 1 tablespoon honey
  • 2 sheets matzo
  • 1/2 cup coarsely chopped roasted unsalted pistachios
  • Flaky sea salt, such as Maldon

Directions:

  1. Melt chocolate in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Remove from heat and stir in honey. Spread evenly over matzo using a small offset spatula. Sprinkle with pistachios, then garnish with salty. Let set.

No comments:

Post a Comment