Friday, August 2, 2013

I survived California...

And apparently Los Angeles looks more like this...



As demonstrated, I had a really rough time in Los Angeles-- hiking up Griffith Park and laying by the pool. I almost didn't survive. I also did a little bit of work, but we'll talk about that later, if and when it seems relevant...

(Yes. I am being mysterious.) 



Just a little in flight photography-- on my way home to New York City. Don't get me wrong-- I love taking a trip, flying somewhere new, and visiting something different, but the best part about living in New York City is every time, no matter where I'm coming from, I'm so happy to be flying back home. I always think of Bob Dylan, who said it best, 

I'm going back to New York City. I do believe I've had enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment