Holy smokes... Talk about slacking off!
That said, I'm back in action, and ready to get back on the horse at full speed. I contemplated going into great depth about everything I've been doing for the past 3-1/2 months, but I'm not sure I've got the stamina or patience, so I'm just going to go an overview...
Here's the synopsis:
- We've made lots of progress on the farmhouse and I can't wait to show you guys all of the latest photos and newest acquisitions. It's been a truly awesome treasure hunting time in our lives, and you're not going to believe some of my finds or where I found them!
- Julian is totally walking and sort of talking, and has reached new heights of ridiculously cute. Be prepared for the barrage of photographs, and to be utterly stunned by his charm. Steal yourself now.
|Okay, neither of us are very cute in this picture. : )|
- I've been working like a mad woman and just rented a new office in Williamsburg, Brooklyn that I'm beyond excited about. It is totally bare bones now (would you expect anything less?) but has buckets of potential. Maybe more potential than square footage, but that's where my supersonic innovative nature will come in handy...
- There is an insane amount of snow up at the farm and almost equal amounts in New York City. Finally, the national weather reports about New York's weather are true. It truly was a giant f-#$&*-ing storm.
- I should probably also mention that I spent a portion of my "hiatus" competing on a reality TV show.
- I rolled up my sleeves, packed up my family, and moved to Los Angeles to fight the "good fight" on NBC's new reality-design show, AMERICAN DREAM BUILDERS. It probably goes without saying that I can't tell you who won or lost, or almost anything else about it, but I can tell you to watch the show, every Sunday @ 8:00pm on NBC, starting March 23rd.