Sunday, February 16, 2014

Giving the word HIATUS new meaning...

I know I've gone off the radar before, but this last break was truly exceptional! I mean-- I haven't written a blog post since OCTOBER!

Holy smokes... Talk about slacking off! 

That said, I'm back in action, and ready to get back on the horse at full speed. I contemplated going into great depth about everything I've been doing for the past 3-1/2 months, but I'm not sure I've got the stamina or patience, so I'm just going to go an overview...

Here's the synopsis:

  • We've made lots of progress on the farmhouse and I can't wait to show you guys all of the latest photos and newest acquisitions. It's been a truly awesome treasure hunting time in our lives, and you're not going to believe some of my finds or where I found them! 
  •  Julian is totally walking and sort of talking, and has reached new heights of ridiculously cute. Be prepared for the barrage of photographs, and to be utterly stunned by his charm. Steal yourself now. 

Okay, neither of us are very cute in this picture. : ) 

  •  I've been working like a mad woman and just rented a new office in Williamsburg, Brooklyn that I'm beyond excited about. It is totally bare bones now (would you expect anything less?) but has buckets of potential. Maybe more potential than square footage, but that's where my supersonic innovative nature will come in handy...
  •  There is an insane amount of snow up at the farm and almost equal amounts in New York City. Finally, the national weather reports about New York's weather are true. It truly was a giant f-#$&*-ing storm. 

  • I should probably also mention that I spent a portion of my "hiatus" competing on a reality TV show. 
Yes. I did just say that. 

**You should also probably prepare yourself for me plugging the show every chance I get until it airs in March. Apologies in advance to everyone who has already heard all they can stand about the show, because that sh-#@@ is happening regardless. 

If I don't promote it, who will??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment