Wednesday, February 19, 2014

OMG-- I think I've found the work table for my office...



Need I say more? This glorious 42" hulking slab of carrera marble may well be mine later this afternoon! I'm going to visit it in Red Hook later today, cash in hand, and I'm ready to throw down.

It's pretty much exactly what I was looking for-- something gorgeous, but also functional, but mostly gorgeous.

Check, check, and check. 

Needless to say, I'm really going to wish the freight elevator was running today (I know it isn't), when John and I lug this ton of stone up the 1,000,000 steep stairs to my office. Good thing I'm so nice/pretty/smart, or this kind of thing might prompt John to cut his loses and start looking for a new wife. : )

Remind me to thank him profusely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment