Saturday, March 1, 2014

Hunting for more lucite chairs for my office!

The downside of buying two fabulous vintage lucite "eiffel" chairs is that they're more than a little difficult to match. 

Albeit, this may seem like an obvious statement (!!), but not one that I'd considered when I purchased the initial two lucite chairs for my office. As soon as I had my first office visitor, it became resoundingly apparent that two chairs were definitely NOT going to cut it. But this also meant that I needed to find something that matched or complemented my existing chairs, and that didn't seem like it was going to be an easy task.

With that on my mind, imagine how surprised I was when I found these perfect matches on Amazon!!


Granted, these ones are $185.00 per chair, so there's pretty much no chance I'm going to shell out for those, but it gives me hope that I can find something that will work. : ) 

It's all about knowing where to look! 

No comments:

Post a Comment