Friday, February 28, 2014

PS. Building more dreams here!

I nearly forgot to mention, the latest installment of NBC's American Dream Builders propaganda just went into circulation!! (In case you've already forgotten, I'm a contestant on the show, so you better be watching on Sunday, March 23rd, when it airs!)

Check us out!!!


I know we're essentially impossible to see, so here's a creepy, zoomed-in, pixelated version of the photo:


In case you still can't find me, I'm the first blond from the left. Also pictured, from left to right: Andrew Flesher, (me), Jay Riordan, Darren Moore, Nina Magon, Elaine Griffin, Nancy Hadley, Lukas Machnik, Tarrick Love, Erinn Valencich, Dann Foley, and Vanessa Deleon. Believe it or not, there was kind of a cast-wide love-affair on this show, and most of us are still friends. Strange, but true.

Who would have thought?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to drop in and wish you lots of luck on the show (which I imagine already finished filming so probably doesn't matter but still hoping the best for such a talented fellow blogger)

    ReplyDelete