Saturday, March 8, 2014

Looking for a little love...

Hey there devoted followers, family, and friends! *

*(Okay-- some of you fall into multiple categories...)

I was just featured on the latest addition to the Zillow.com website-- it's called "Zillow Digs" and essentially, it's a way more accessible, much more "real-budget-oriented" version of Houzz.com, so of course, I'm completely loving it. It doesn't help that they seem to be loving me too, and I'm already getting some rad feedback.

But, you can never get too much internet love (don't quote me on that!) so I was hoping I could solicit all of you wonderful people to zip by the zillow digs website, check out my posted projects, and click the little heart logo (like the one you see on the left) for all of the projects you like... I'm going to keep on adding projects over the next couple of weeks, so it's possible that I'm going to send out this plea again, but don't let that deter you from going there RIGHT NOW.

The more heart clicks, the better, so go wild! 

While you're visiting the zillowdigs website, you guys should totally peruse the rest of the site-- it's an awesome source for loads of design ideas and inspiration-- and maybe it will make you want to jump start your next project! (At which point, call me!)

: )

Thanks again and all my love! You guys are the best...

No comments:

Post a Comment