Sunday, March 16, 2014

Progress in the office!

Tomorrow is finally the day we can start using our IDEA Paint Dry-Erase wall, and I'm beyond excited! I kind of think that I've been mentally stock-piling lists to ensure that I've got plenty of reasons to start writing on the wall first thing tomorrow morning.

Completely awesome. 

In the meantime, I've also been working on finishing up the aesthetic of the office-- it can't just be functional after all. I am an interior designer for pete's sake.

I picked up the gigantic amazing mirror to the left, via Craig's List, and I swear, every time I see the photo, I fall in love with it again. I actually find myself saying, "Holy s-#t! I just completely love that mirror" whenever I see it. At least I'm clearly not suffering from buyer's remorse, eh?

Next steps: Find a phenomenal oriental rug, sew some seat cushions for my fantastic lucite eiffel chairs, and call it a day.

At some point, I've also got to get some work done in there, so I'll have to stop futzing about and just get to it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment