Saturday, March 22, 2014

The countdown is getting pretty intense over here...

We are seriously down to the wire people... 

NBC's "American Dream Builders" airs this coming Sunday, March 23rd, at 8:00pm EST.


Let me be clear: I'm counting on all of you guys to watch American Dream Builders, root for me, and then ideally, social-media the ba-jesus out of the show. Maybe you could tweet something like, "Wow- that Christina Salway sure is talented, gorgeous, AND level-headed. How does she do it?!?!" And when some other vitriol-spewing internet die-hard says dreadful things about me online, you could chime in with a retort like, "Actually, Christina Salway really is very talented, gorgeous, AND level-headed" (as well as humble) and that will put them in their place... 

Feel free to defend my honor and dignity. 

Particularly since I obviously abandoned them both when I went on a reality-tv show. 

Someone's got to defend them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment