Sunday, April 6, 2014

Serena & Lily major sale victory!

I just received my Serena & Lily totally-freaking-gigantic hurricane candle holders! These things are truly mammoth-- about 18" high-- and 12" across.

I spotted them during Serena & Lily's huge sale a few weeks ago and decided to take the plunge. At $20.00 a pop, I figured having a few to enjoy outside during the summer would be a good thing.

Not gonna lie-- I'm completely loving them. Albeit, I need to shell out for some larger candles, but even with the dinky candles that I had, the one on our dining room table already lends the room a lovely ambiance at night.

Total score. 

Unfortunately, this post isn't very helpful, because Serena & Lily have completely sold out of these huge hurricanes, but keep your eyes peeled for more... I found a couple of good candidates available at Restoration Hardware, but they're not that great of a deal. Maybe hold out for a sale???

**Ps. These hurricane candle holders would also make perfect terrariums if you're into that sort of thing...** 

1 comment:

  1. Oh..These are so beautiful. I would love to have a few of them..Will keep my eyes open looking for another sale...
    love, Mona
    please turn off your word verification so you can get more comments..just trying to help...

    ReplyDelete