Tuesday, April 1, 2014

You might have noticed...

... it's been kind of a crazy week for me. I made my first and second network television appearances on NBC's American Dream Builders, tweeted 10-gagillion tweets, facebook-ed like a mo-fo, and have just mastered the art of Instagram. Never say I didn't try to make myself a strong social media presence if this all goes south!!


I also co-hosted my first fancy-pants media event,  flew to-and-from Minneapolis to attend someone else's fancy-pants media event, and even managed to squeeeeeze in a 6-hour layover in Milwaukee without decapitating anyone, though I think the people at Southwest Airlines will agree that it was touch-and-go there for a while.



Point being, sorry I haven't blogged. I actually have been doing things-- tackling projects and being a bonafide D-I-Y-er, I've just been so busy, I didn't have much time to talk about it. But I'll get back in the swing of things tomorrow and get everybody up to the speed. In the meantime, feel free to geek out on the photos that you'll find if you click any of the red links shown above, or better yet, go to the American Dream Builders website and comment extensively about what a likable and vital character I am on the show. : )

No seriously. Tell them.

No comments:

Post a Comment