Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Another great find-- if I didn't already own these...

Just in case someone else is on the hunt, I just encountered another fantastic pair of brass sconces up for auction at the Columbus Avenue Housing Works... These bad-boys were made for Urban Archeology, so you know that they're coming from somewhere fancy! (According to Houzz, they're selling for $665.00 new, so someone is gonna get a hell of a steal!) If I hadn't just picked up an almost identical pair at Build-It-Green last week, I'd definitely be placing a bid, make no mistake.

I even briefly contemplated if there wasn't somewhere else I could consider installing them, but the conclusion was that maybe a girl really can have too many brass sconces, so I'm going to hold off.

All the better for some other lucky shopper, who won't have to bid against me...                           I'm vicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment