Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Hey, hey, hey! Getting a little zillow love...

Alrighty folks! Breaking news on the "Christina Salway Taking Over The World Slowly" Front! 

My ultra-top-secret zillow project just came bursting out of the bag, with the publication of my first (of many) Zillow Do-It-Yourself blog posts! Keep checking back in with Zillow as they'll be posting more of my projects over the next weeks and months (Make no mistake! I've sent them a lot of projects!)


You might be familiar with this project, as I included the final product here on the blog, but that's no reason not to check out the Step-By-Step Post on Zillow's website. And of course, I'm hoping that once you've finished reading the post, you'll scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit the "recommend" button, so the people at Zillow know just how much you love me and my post!


One small side note/ bummer: They posted my D-I-Y blog before they'd loaded up my bio-and-photo, so the photo down at the bottom is not me. However, I've been promised they'll have the correct photo up first thing tomorrow morning, so fear not!

No comments:

Post a Comment