Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Least reliable blogger ever.

I know. You really can't count on me these days... I'm on-again-off-again, and usually I've got a good excuse like: "Working so hard" or "Doing so many projects- can't wait to show you!" But this week, my excuse is lame. I'm on vacation. Actual vacation. Beach, pool, bbq, peel-n-eat shrimp. The whole enchilada. And to be honest, I just haven't had much time to spend in front of my computer, nor much desire to sit in front of a computer when I could be "vacationing"... 


I'll try to get back in the game later this week-- I have loads of fabulous photos to show you from the Country Living shoot. I just need to find the time to post them, in between climbing lighthouses and riding bicycles along the bay. It's a tough life... 

No comments:

Post a Comment