Thursday, August 6, 2015

A little attic eye-candy for now...

Just a little look up at the finally finished attic... First: The view looking down the attic stairs from the bunk room. Don't overlook the epic collection of paint-by-numbers landscapes that are flanking the stairs.     Basically I said "wouldn't this be a fun idea?" to my mom, and then before I knew it, I was the proud owner of dozens of paint-by-numbers paintings. The weirdest part: I thought I had waaaaay to many, but once I started hanging them, I realized I actually don't have remotely enough! That's fun though-- it will allow me to keep hunting for them at thrift stores and yard sales!                                              
And then the real eye-candy: The finished attic with the beds made (quilts folded, headboards all painted white), a million rag rugs thrown helter-skelter across the floor, and OF COURSE, the deer ready and willing. Can't tell you how happy we are with this space. I swear it's the nicest room in the house now... 

No comments:

Post a Comment