Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Oh yeah. Something else is happening too.


I'm pretty sure that I mentioned that I was writing a book a while ago. I must have. I'm a pretty big whiner, and it took up so much of my free time (which was already "scarce", let's call it) for about six months, so I must have mentioned it. And then-- off it went to the publisher and all I had to do was wait. (Well-- I had to wait, run my company, find an apartment, move apartments, keep Jules alive, get Jules into pre-school, and not jump from a roof top. Again-- I'm a pretty big whiner. Can't be avoided...) And then suddenly-- an early edition of the book arrived in the mail! 

I'm so psyched. It actually looks so much like a book! I was really nervous that it was going to arrive and look like a sad pamphlet or something, and I'd have to pretend it never happened and just awkwardly brush the whole thing under the rug. I mean, I'm not saying this is my opus or anything, but it really does look like a book, so I'm feeling pretty chuffed already. Who knows what will happen with the actual book itself, but at least it doesn't look like a sad pamphlet... 

    

    

So--- (shameless self promotion)--- if you want to see just how much it doesn't look like a pamphlet, you can buy your very own copy on Amazon. It isn't officially available until late May, but you can "pre-buy" one now, which is definitely what I would recommend. (Not because it's going to fly off the shelves, but because I don't want you to forget!) Yuk, yuk, yuk. 

1 comment: