Thursday, January 12, 2012

Neglected in Brooklyn!

Sorry folks-- I really fell off the bandwagon this time. As usual, I've been bogged down with work, but it doesn't mean nothing is happening, only that I don't have anything to show for it yet. We've actually been busy with lots of little projects, I just forgot to take photos, so our progress is presently undocumented. (A cardinal sin in the blogging world! My apologies!)

-My office in Brooklyn has slightly expanded and significantly improved, due to the mysterious actions of my landlord... (He oddly decided to move the entrance door to my office, making my office larger and the outside hallway smaller... for free. Hmmm. Pretty weird.) So after a little wall and floor paint, and a newly-framed very old french ad poster went up, things are looking pretty sharp over there! I just have to put up the new surprise light fixture and then I promise I'll take photos... Sorry for my neglect!


-In other news, John and I are also giving Fox Ridge a big shake up. We've moved the bedrooms around, and next weekend, we're planning to re-paint them, and then the second floor will be a land transformed as well! I promise I'll provide photos of that too, before, during, and after. : ) 

Thanks for your patience folks! I promise I'll be back with camera in hand ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment