Sunday, July 22, 2012

D-I-Y Updates...

I just realized after looking back on the blog for the last couple of weeks that there is a ton of stuff that has happened in the Brooklyn apartment that I haven't even covered yet... We've been so busy doing everything that I've neglected to blog about so much that's already been accomplished!

This coming week, I promise I'll get photos up! Just the tip of the iceberg: John painted the living room and dining room, I finished reorganizing the closets (truly a work of art at this point), and even the nursery is almost completely assembled... Come hell or high water, I'll have those dining chairs finished too, so there should really be a lot to show you this coming week. 


Bear with us a little while longer, and I promise you'll get to see the fruits of our labor! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment