Saturday, July 21, 2012

Finding Cute Things @ The NYTimes...

Julia pointed me in the direction of this piece featured in the New York Times today... Apparently the ladies who helped create Caldrea (if you remember rightly, Julia and I are die-hard devotees of the Caldrea soap products), have opened a second company called Vestige, where they're selling charming vintage-style dish towels that are right up my alley.

I'm particularly taken with the NYC towel, shown at left, though I have a real love affair with kitzchy state-related things of all shapes and sizes. Just ask anyone who has visited Fox Ridge, and they can tell you about the vast collection of tacky "state plates" I own and love. But why stop with dish-ware when you can also bring state dish towels into the kitchen???

Opportunity knocks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment