Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Amazon Prime Scores Again!

As though John needed any additional encouragement on this subject... but we received our Amazon White Wood Night Stand, and when we finally had a free moment (hallelujah!), John set about to assemble it. The assembly was straight forward and easy, all of the parts and pieces were there as planned, and he zipped it right together. Did I mention that it also arrived in 2 days, and shipping was free?  If I didn't, I'm sure John did...


I can't wait to take the new nightstand for a test drive-- sometime around 4:00am when I'm juggling a wiggly, cranky baby, a bottle of water, and trying to read the note pad where I wrote down which side I nursed on last... in the dark. : ) The fact that I've managed not to break my iPad yet is an unequivocal miracle. Thinking about it that way, $79.99 seems like a small price to pay...


I have a feeling that this is going to be a serious improvement from the rickety old nightstand we had before! 

No comments:

Post a Comment