Thursday, August 29, 2013

Fun times buying new glasses...


I accompanied John to the Warby Parker store in Soho yesterday so he could pick out new eye glasses. If you're not familiar with Warby Parker, check them out. They're a sweet deal with loads of cool frames, but believe it or not, that's not why I'm writing... (I am also not on their payroll, I swear!)


I'm writing because they have an awesome photo booth in their shop on Green Street, and John and I seized the opportunity to snap some pictures. You'll have to forgive that first photo-- I was literally yelling to John from across the store to get him to join me in the photo booth... Needless to say, I'm a natural beauty.


This alone is reason 
enough to visit their store! 

I wish I'd known they had a photo booth-- I would have brought Jules along for the fun! Maybe we'll have to go back and pretend to buy more glasses so we can include him in the next photo session.


No comments:

Post a Comment