Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pretty much beside myself.

Just one small victory today because things are getting so crazy gearing up to the show's air date (NBC's American Dream Builders, starting this Sunday, March 23rd @ 8:00pm, just in case you forgot!!) : )

I managed to get my utterly fabulous (wildly heavy) Craig's-List-Find mirror up and hanging, and it's pretty much the only thing better than the same mirror, leaning on my desk! I completely love it. It's outlandish, it's outrageous, it's decidedly over-the-top, and most importantly, it's totally doing it for me. I don't know what it is about that mirror, but literally, it makes me *EXCLAIM* when I see it. Now that's love.


Hooray Craig's List! Hooray cheap mirror! Hooray having a gorgeous office two blocks from my apartment!

Movin' on up!

And by that, I mean, "Yes, we're located on the fifth floor of a Brooklyn walk-up. Please swing by for a visit."

No comments:

Post a Comment